About Me

My photo
There is no limit of what we can achieved in baking. A journey that truly makes a difference to yourself.... For any order, simply leave a message at 8761282 and will reply soon..

Thursday, November 20, 2008

young coconut pudding




Honestly, I lost words to describe how thrilled I was to have finally found this recipe. I adapted it from my search, did some tweaking here and there, and voila, I got the perfect pudding I always wanted. I’ll let you be the judge.
However, you should pay attention to a few aspects such as cooking the custard to achieve the best result, although it all comes back to your personal taste and love affair with pudding. Ingredients -young coconut meat, chopped almond and topped with meringue. Finished with mix fruits + ground cinnamon.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails