About Me

My photo
There is no limit of what we can achieved in baking. A journey that truly makes a difference to yourself.... For any order, simply leave a message at 8761282 and will reply soon..

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Chocolate Macaroon



So sorry if your eyes hurt. Mine hurts too. This was 5th attempt to bake this until it got its feet. I don't know if you mind if there wasn't any feet at all but to me, i mind. Wah!!!! Finally i got it. Ask me when i will bake this little fella again? Seriously, next year!

3 comments:

Puan Tiara Sera said...

Salam Mrs Essencia, awu eh... sakit mataku....I think I need to go to Miri as soon as possible to change m spec...get the hint or what? aiiyoooo......hahahaa.......

Baik 5th attempt, dangan baru sekali attempt udah tia gave up.....you know my mood until now still berjaur, entah bila kan balik ke arahku.....hahahaaa

Mrs Essencia said...

Awu nyanta, Miri manggil puan tiara sera tu... nun lagi time ani cuti sekolah, sanggup menunggu q? Bah mn bejaur atu, jgn lupa update ku apa yang baru di kadai2 esp pasal hobby kitani puan tiara sera ah.....

rina said...

Mrs Essencia.. what is that.. so small eh... are u trying to make a turtle?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails